DABIT™(Threat Agent Screening Kits)
TASKit are individual disposable presumptive tests that identify potential threat-agents, such as suspicious powders, within 45 seconds. Identify whether a substance is a probable bio-weapons agent or an innocuous powder.
Collect the sample by simply dabbing the sample tip on the suspect material; analyze the sample by cracking the built-in ampoules and watching for the specified color change.
- Screens for bio-agents in less than 45 seconds/li>
- Long shelf life of 2 years
- Storage conditions : between -40°C to +65°C/li>
- Kit protected by rugged container
- Outer container serves as sample transporter (Forensics label included)