Acoustic Hailing device
Showing all 2 results
HyperSpike Acoustic Hailing Devices provides clear, powerful, and intelligible communications at an extended distance to penetrate through high background noise environments.
Some of the many areas of use for Hyperspike® products :
Bird Collision Avoidance
Search & Rescue
Oil & Gas Platforms
There are different sound reinforcement solutions out there in the market but what sets HyperSpike products from the rest are the following :
- Focused audio beam
- Powerful, built-in alert tone to enhance response capabilities
- Optimized for human voice communications
- Exceptional clarity with STI ratings > 0.9
- Many carbon fiber enclosures for strength and lightweight
- Small, compact enclosures versus competiton
- Low distortion ensures crystal-clear messages
- Communication at long range
- Standardized mounting options for quick deployment
- High MTBF with power amps running at half rating
- ISO-9000 certified manufacturing facility
Helicopter to ground demonstration for HS-14
Helicopter to ground demonstration for HS-Micro
Plane to ground demonstration
HS-16 at 200 meters
Weighing only 9kg, the HS-Micro packs a peak acoustic output of 140 dB to penetrate high background noise and reach intended targets at 500 m (547yards).
The HS-Micro is the ideal sound reinforcement solution for:
- Crowd & Riot Control
- Law Enforcement
- SWAT Teams
- Search & Rescue
- First Responders
- Fire Services
- Traffic Control
- Event Control
- Industrial & Maritime Security
Traditional bull horns and common hailers frustrate the user and listener with messages that are distorted and unclear.
The STI measures some physical characteristics of a transmission channel (a room, electro-acoustic equipment, telephone line, etc.), and expresses the ability of the channel to carry across the characteristics of a speech signal.With an exceptional STI rating of 0.85 out of 1.0, the HS-Micro brings clear and intelligible commands and authoritative messages to the intended target.
With a light-weight and rugged carbon fiber housing, the HS-Micro was designed to withstand harsh environments while providing up to eight hours of battery operation.
Showing all 2 results