> Do you represent a small cap or start up business providing security products?
> Have you just launched a new product to the market and perhaps concentrating your efforts on sales in Europe and the US?
> Perhaps you do not have time to prioritise Asia/Pacific yet?
> Have you limited experience in selling your products in Asia/Pacific?
Our customers typically fulfill a number of the criteria above, sometimes all of them.
So where do we fit in?
We are a sales and technical team whose focus is on service
Our principals are currently from the USA, UK, Sweden and Singapore
We represent our clients as a reseller or agent – the choice is theirs
We have have sales offices in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia
Elsewhere, we manage a network of distributors in the Asia/Pacific region – approximately 20 today. They all fulfill the following criteria:
- Selling security products within their market segment
- Knowledge of selling complex products to demanding customers
- Providing after sales support
We all have engineering backgrounds with a Master or Bachelor of Science in electronics, mechanics etc meaning:
- We know what we talk about when introducing a product to the market no matter the complexity of the product
- Sales and service training is something we carry out continuously
We run your sales in Asia/Pacific
The process is typically as follows:
- An initial introduction to the security products provider or manufacturer is made either through our initiation or theirs
- Jointly we analyse the market segments that the provider/manufacturer wants to access
- It is important there is a match in between the provider/manufacturer’s requirements and our distribution network
- No match – we will try to refer you to someone better suited
- Match – we will work out a business plan and start negotiating an agreement
- Once the agreement is in place we initiate the activity plan which among all will include:
- Product training of our distributors
- Joint visit to customers for product introduction, demonstrations and sometimes tests
- Participation at national, regional and international exhibitions
- Provision of market material in local languages